In the beauty industry, most trends come and go, but some of them are too good and too practical to be forgotten. Take fake eyelashes for example. They are one of the best ways to noticeably improve the appearance of your eyes, make them fuller, longer and simply better. The right false lashes can easily add extra glamour and drama to any makeup look. Today, falsies come in different types, styles and sizes, so if you are looking to buy your first pair, make sure you know what to look for to avoid buying the wrong type.
- Full lashes – These are perfect for those who want to add length and volume to their natural lashes. They will definitely help you create an outstanding effect and draw attention to your eyes. Wondering how to put on fake eyelashes? First, measure whether they fit your eyes. If they don’t fit perfectly, use a small scissor and cut the part on the outer edge. Once you get the perfect fit, apply glue to the strip of the lash and wait for a while until the texture becomes sticky. The last step is applying the lashes as close as possible to your natural ones.
- Half strips – These come in the form of partial strips and are the easiest to work with. Because of that, they are perfect for amateurs or beginners who don’t have experience in using falsies. Also, they are great for people with close-set eyes because they provide volume on the outer part. When it comes to applying them on your eyes, the process is the same as with full lashes, just keep in mind that these lashes don’t need to be trimmed.
- Individual lashes – If you want to achieve a more natural look, then this is the right choice for you. They create an effect as you have just used mascara or a lash curler. Moreover, individual lashes are easy to apply. First, you should identify the parts of your natural lashes where you want to add more volume. Then dip the individual lash into the glue and wait until a tack texture is achieved. Apply the lashes as you prefer. You can apply mascara to blend them well with your natural lashes.
Reasons to Use False Eyelashes
There are many reasons why you should try false lashes. To enjoy all their benefits, you first need to ensure you get the right ones. But what are the best fake eyelashes? Cruelty-free vegan falsies, no doubt. They are high-quality and sustainable. Falsies can be made from different materials like natural hair, plastic and mink so make sure you select the material that suits you the most. However, if your goal is to create a more natural look, then falsies made from human hair are your best choice. So, why buy fake eyelashes?
- They are good for your natural lashes – Some people may be sceptic about this, but fake lashes can really benefit your natural ones. Unlike mascara, which can make them weak and brittle, false lashes are an alternative to reducing the impact on your natural lashes. All you need to do is apply them properly and avoid rubbing your eyes while wearing them.
- Wear-proof makeup – During some special occasions, stress and emotions can be easily triggered. Here is when faux lashes are helpful. They can save you from getting our mascara or eyeliner streaked and can make all the difference in your overall makeup.
- Less is more – Some days we just feel tired of doing our makeup routine and want to look good without spending a lot of time preparing. Mornings can be quite busy and messy, especially when you are in a hurry to get out of the house and get to work looking presentable. On such days, false eyelashes can be a lifesaver.
- Draw focus on your best characteristics – Wit a few simple steps, the right pair of lashes can put your natural beauty into the spotlight. This is because they add dimension to the shape of your eyes and enhance your face structure. Achieving that effect will draw attention away from your problem areas and will focus more on your best assets.
- Defy the signs of ageing – Aging and stress are the two main factors that can easily strip away your youthful look. Unfortunately, that shows the easiest around your eyes. Luckily, you can have a little peace of mind knowing there is a way to keep your eyes from looking tired and make them more vibrant and youthful – false lashes.
How to Get the Most Out of Your False Eyelashes?
When you are sleeping, your falsies can easily get bent, tangled or torn so make sure you remove them and store them in their original packaging before going to bed. Wondering how to remove fake eyelashes? Use a makeup remover to gently get rid of the glue on your eyes. Although you can just pull them off, try to avoid doing that as to not put too much stress on your natural eyelashes and damage them.
And last but not least, buy quality lashes. Not only do they look more realistic but you can also use them a couple of times. Also, clean and comb your eyelashes. It’s important to do this after every few uses so you can get rid of any buildup from eyeshadows, mascara or glue. How to clean them? Gently soak them in lukewarm water and use makeup remover and cotton. Then, rinse them well and let them dry to keep your falsies looking as good as new for a very long time.